Life Cycle Engineering srl (LCE) provides research and consultancy services in the environmental sustainability field, with particular regard to Life Cycle Assessment (LCA), eco-design, environmental communication and circular economy [www.lcengineering.eu].
We are looking for a resource with several technical skills; as a member of our multidisciplinary working group, you will support the technical team mainly in the industrial domain:
- LCA projects, typically for Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) purposes, from process understanding up to final report delivery, including data collection, elaboration and modelling via professional software
- General consultancy services in the sustainability domain towards national and international customers
- Circular economy projects involving complex value chains and multiple actors either in the private and in the institutional domain
- Research-oriented European Projects in the H2020 and LIFE programs, where innovative approaches to sustainability are developed in a multicultural environment
- Cross-cutting contribution along the various operational areas of LCE (communication, graphics, IT development) ensuring efficiency of the organizational process
Requirements for carrying out the role:
• Master degree in engineering (preferably but not mandatory environmental, material or energy engineering background) or other strong academic background (scientific);
• Ability to work in team;
• Solid self-organization of time and activities, including the ability to work on multiple projects in parallel ensuring that deadlines are met
• Curious and propositive aptitude towards the team and the external customers
• Passion in the field of environmental sustainability;
• Fluent English (C1) both spoken and written; English skills will be tested during the job interview.
Place of work: Torino and Mogliano Veneto.