We are looking for an EXCELLENT ENGLISH-SPEAKING EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT to join our team.
The Executive Assistant will be involved in the day-to-day operational aspects providing both technical and language skills to consultancy and research activities, with particular regard to European Commission sponsored projects (at present LIFE+ and H2020). This role includes reviewing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Background in Environmental Engineering or related discipline;
• Excellent written and spoken English knowledge (native speakers will be preferred);
• Prior experience in supporting executive functions and /or project management activities;
• Knowledge and proficient use of Microsoft products including Word, EXCEL, and PowerPoint; ability to develop and utilize complex spreadsheets.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to work as a team member as well as autonomously;
• Good organizational and time – management skills;
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously;
• Problem-solving skills.
To apply, please send a CV and a letter of motivation to Mr. Gian Luca BALDO.